. STAY WITH US .

Below you will find our online booking system. Simply choose the dates you would like to stay and press 'continue to book' to secure your stay. Prices will be quoted once your selected dates have been chosen.

pheasant accent and line2.png
 
Holiday Cottage Perthshire, Scotland
 
 
 
 

Weekly breaks run from Saturday at 3pm through to the following Saturday at 11am.

For terms and conditions of promotions click here

 

 
luxury holiday cottage perthshire, scotland
 

We do accept short break bookings with a minimum 2 night stay. 

You will find the availability to book these within the booking system above.

 
luxury holiday cottage perthshire
 

To confirm your booking, 30% of the total rent is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% due four weeks before arrival.

-

Bookings made less than four weeks prior to arrival are due in full at time of booking.

-

We accept dogs at a rate of £20 per dog, per stay.

-

A travel cot is available for young infants and children are welcome.

-

A returnable good housekeeping deposit of £200 is required before occupancy.