There are so many wonderful sights to see in Perthshire. Here are a few of our favorites to get you started on your journey of exploration in Scotland. We recommed that you don't miss out on seeing these.
- Visit Dunkeld and see the Cathedral, walk along the River Tay and explore the village -
- National Trust Scotland have several locations locally including The Hermitage waterfalls and Pine Cone Point -
- The village of Kenmore and Loch Tay are a close distance to Pheasant Cottage. If you continue your drive down the north side of the Loch, the village of Killin is worth a visit. -
- Take in the local villages of Aberfeldy and Pitlochry, which include an art-deco cinema, outdoor festival theatre, many shops, bars and restaurants, woodland walks and the world famous salmon fishing ladder -
- Blair Atholl village and castle is a must see and provides many sporting activities, walks and cycle routes -
- House of Bruar with its many shops and eateries is a short drive north of Pheasant Cottage -